Minicomp Kairos MX is the best-selling electrosurgical unit in the Minicomp line. The youngest brother of Kairos MX1 is the result of balance between power and precision plus a highly competitive price. Its intelligent control systems provide full coverage of all types of surgical procedures.
This 400-watt monopolar and bipolar power platform is equipped with functions, automatic power controls and multiple cutting and coagulation modes. Tested in different surgical environments, its functions allow all types of procedures, from delicate outpatient surgeries to the most demanding interventions.
Safe and robust in operation, it guarantees performance in extremely demanding environments. It is lightweight and portable and its versatility allows its use for different surgical procedures.
Contact us and get your quotation.
Functions and features
Cut – 3 Modes: Pure, 50% Hemostasis and 70% Hemostasis
Coagulation – 3 Modes: Spray, Normal, and Left Hand Clamp
Bipolar – 2 Modes: Bipolar Cutting and Bipolar Coagulation. Double-acting pedal-operated
Connection for 2 active handles,additional high-performance output for TUR
20 memories: 18 fixed and 2 pre-programmable
Alphanumeric display with selected function, power and mode indicators.
Safety: floating output, neutral electrode fault detector by R.E.M. (Monitored Electrode Return) type system
Automatic power control (C.A.R.E), minimizes thermal damage and allows its use in delicate surgeries.
Intelligent System: automatic system of coagulation modes to optimize surgery time.
Triple footswitch control: double-action footswitch for bipolar cut and coagulation modes.
Digital, microprocessed design
No overheating of components.
Lightweight and portable: 4,1 Kg
Advantages of Kairos MX
Low thermal damage due to intelligent power control systems (between 250 and 500 microns)
- General Surgery, Traumatology, Cardiosurgery and TUR Urology: ideal power.
- Gynecology: Suitable for techniques with LEEP Loops electrodes / Gynecology / biopsies (tested in medical studies).
- Ideal for endoscopies, polypectomies and tracheotomies
- Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, ORL: it replaces other special equipment due to its precise, low-thermal-damage cut and coagulation modes.
- Neurosurgery: power-controlled, high-quality, delicate bipolar mode.
- Laparoscopy: optimization of surgery time and procedures due to its SPRAY function and intelligent coagulation systems without surgeon intervention.
- Gynecologic Laparoscopy: Its high power bipolar mode allows a focused action in hysterectomies, myomectomies, and endometrial interventions.
Selection of cutting modes1 of 12
and power indication2 of 12
and power3 of 12
and bipolar power4 of 12
coagulation modes5 of 12
of patient plate6 of 12
Power selection cutting,
coagulation and bipolar7 of 12
Memory selection8 of 12
Pedal connection9 of 12
main asset10 of 12
Bipolar connection11 of 12
auxiliary asset12 of 12
|Power output||400W (o 300W switchable)|
|Monopolar Cut Max Power||400W (o 300W switchable)|
|Monopolar Coagulation Max Power||160W|
|Bipolar Mode Maximum Power||80W|
|Dimensions||230 x 100 x 370 mm|
|Neutral Electrode||Type REM: 120 Ω|
|Safety Type||I - CF Floating Outlet|
|Supply Voltage||110V/220V ±10% - 50 / 60 Hz|
|Type of controls||Membrane keys|