The Minicomp Kairos MX1 electrosurgical unit is the result of thorough innovation in design. Its excellent balance between power, precision and intelligent control systems provide full coverage of all types of surgical procedures.
It is a full-featured 400-watt monopolar and bipolar energy platform with automatic power controls and next generation cutting modes. Its functions allow all kinds of surgical procedures, from delicate outpatient surgeries to the most demanding high-powered interventions.
Safe and robust in its operation, it guarantees performance in highly demanding environments.
Contact us and get your quotation.
Functions and features
Cut – 4 modes: pure, 50% hemostasis, 70% hemostasis, hard cut.
Coagulation – 4 modes: spray, normal, left hand forceps coagulation, soft
Bipolar – 2 modes: bipolar cut, bipolar coagulation operated with double action footswitch
Connection for 2 active pencils, additional high-performance output for TUR
40 memories: 18 fixed, 22 pre-programmable
Alphanumeric display function, power and mode indicators.
Safety: floating output, neutral electrode fault detector by R.E.M. (Monitored Electrode Return) system
Automatic power control (C.A.R.E), minimizes thermal damage allowing use in delicate surgeries.
Intelligent Sensors: automatic system of coagulation modes to optimize surgery time
Triple footswitch control: double-action footswitch for bipolar cut and coagulation modes.
Digital, microprocessed design
No overheating of components.
Lightweight and portable: 4,1 Kg
Advantages of Kairos MX1
Low thermal damage due to intelligent power control systems (between 250 and 500 microns)
- General Surgery, Traumatology, Cardiosurgery and TUR Urology: ideal power.
- Gynecology: Suitable for techniques with LEEP Loops electrodes / Gynecology / biopsies proven in medical studies.
- Ideal for endoscopies, polypectomies and tracheotomies.
- Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, ORL: it replaces other special equipment due to its precise, low-thermal-damage cut and coagulation modes.
- Neurosurgery: power-controlled, high-quality, delicate bipolar mode.
- Laparoscopy: optimization of surgery time and procedures due to its SPRAY function and intelligent coagulation systems without surgeon intervention.
- Gynecologic Laparoscopy: Its high-power bipolar mode allows a focused action in hysterectomies, myomectomies and endometrial interventions.
Selection of cutting modes1 of 12
and power indication2 of 12
and power3 of 12
and bipolar power4 of 12
coagulation modes5 of 12
Indicador de fallos
of patient plate6 of 12
Power selection cutting,
coagulation and bipolar7 of 12
Memory selection8 of 12
Pedal connection9 of 12
main asset10 of 12
Conexión bipolar11 of 12
auxiliary asset12 of 12
|Power output||400W (o 300W switchable)|
|Monopolar cut Max Power||400W (o 300W switchable)|
|Monopolar Coagulation Max Power||160W|
|Bipolar Mode Maximum Power||100W|
|Dimensions||230 x 100 x 370 mm|
|Neutral Electrode||Type REM: 120 Ω|
|Safety Type||I - CF Floating Outlet|
|Supply Voltage||110V/220V ±10% - 50 / 60 Hz|
|Type of controls||Membrane keys|